About Me

My photo
"I walk, everyone watches. I speak, everyone listens."

Monday, December 12, 2011

Song of the Week #1

Heartless Cover - Dia Frampton

"How could you be so doctor evil? You're bringin' out a side of me that I don't know."  


 


I love this song. I don't like the original. At all. The lyrics are good, but I hate the way he sings it. It's annoying. So when Dia sang this on The Voice (a show I absolutely love) I was excited. I downloaded it from iTunes right after I heard it. I listened to some of her music before she was on the show, and I love her voice. I wish I could sing half as good as her. The Fray also covered this song, and as much as I love Isacc Slade and all of his amazingness, but she still does this song better.

1 comment:

  1. I am IN LOVE with this song! She is so pretty and it is such a beautiful video!

    ReplyDelete