About Me

My photo
"I walk, everyone watches. I speak, everyone listens."

Thursday, July 28, 2011

This Could Be the End of Everything...

"Oh simple thing, where have you gone?"


These lyrics suit my life so very, very well right now. Everything has just been so damned complicated lately, and I can't control any of it. I feel like I've been trapped in a corner with no way out.


I enjoy simple things so much. The sound of my niece's laughter. The smell of a freshly cleaned room. The taste of a cold glass of water. The feel of snuggling with a dog. The scent of my husband's skin. The joy of spending time with my sister. The excitement of hanging out with my best friends. The freedom of losing my mind in a song. The relaxation I feel after a long night of writing.


I haven't been able to enjoy any of these thing lately. None of them. I feel the stress of everything in every single muscle in my body. I know God has bigger plans for me than this. I just need to push through this. I need to continue being calm and get through this so I can get my gorgeous, simple life back. I deserve simplicity.


"I'm getting tired and I need somewhere to begin..."

No comments:

Post a Comment