About Me

My photo
"I walk, everyone watches. I speak, everyone listens."

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Woman So Heartless...

Just hearing her voice makes my blood boil. I can't stand to be in the same room with her. And yet, I'm forced to live with her. I know I don't have any right to, but I resent everything about her. Her lack of respect for her parents. The way she yells at everyone instead of going to talk to them. The way she cries about anything that doesn't go her way. The fact that she has no consideration for any one's feelings other than her own. Her materialistic attitude. Her drug addiction and lack of desire to try and cure it. Her laziness. Her missing concern for her own daughter. Her thirst for money. Her hate for her sweet brother. I can't stand anything about her.

No comments:

Post a Comment