About Me

My photo
"I walk, everyone watches. I speak, everyone listens."

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Things I Love Thursday

THE COLOR PINK


My favorite color. I have to be careful when I go shopping, because if I had a choice, everything I would own would be pink.





I took my purse to drill with me in December. We were cleaning the entire armory before our long weekend and the other females and I had just finished cleaning the girl's locker room. We had my squad leader come in to check it out, and he pointed to my little pink Guess purse sitting on one of the bunks. He asked, with a big, goofy smile, "Topham, is that your little pink purse?" I replied with, "Why yes, it is!" He and the other girls laughed and he said "How did I just know that was yours? Pink just suits you!" I only see that man once a month, and he knew that pink was my favorite color.





I don't know what it is about pink. I know it's a typical, girly color. Most girls I know don't even like it. But something about it just makes me smile.






When picking accessories, I always lean towards pink. It never fails. 



 This is my dream car.




No comments:

Post a Comment